• Maintain authenticity as to show up in full integrity
• Hold space for each aspect of client experience
Safety & Health
• Acknowledge the contradictions of massage and refer clients to the appropriate health professional.
• Consistently maintain a clean environment, not limited to clothing, sheets and personal use items.
• Maintain the right to refuse to treat any person(s) or part of the body for reasonable cause.
• Refrain under all circumstance to engage in any sexual activities involving clients.
• Represent qualifications honestly, including education, training and professional achievements.
• Respect client’s right to refuse, modify, or stop services regardless of prior consent.
• Respect and maintain client and personal boundaries including but not limited to emotional expression, beliefs, privacy, bodily, history and exposure.
• Protect the confidentiality of all client information unless instructed otherwise by law, court order or for the protection of client or the public at large.
• Integrate with other health professionals when needed as to better client experience
• Maintain adequate records and history of clients
• Maintain proper financial documentation and management for longevity and integrity of practice.